Saturday, January 31, 2009

"I Will Stand And Fight. For Once I Will Be A Man."

I had a conversation with Kate not too long ago and that, along with some of my classes and a discipleship group I'm in, have really been concivting to me. The basic idea is that I need to remove distractions from my life that are keeping my focus on anything but God. Specifically in my relationship with Kate I need to be praying for her and us, as well as WITH her. Focusing our relationship on God and glorifying him through it are two things that are essential for our relationship to be lasting and meaningful. My desire is to
Completely surrender Kate and our relationship to God. Prayer for this is something I would appreciate greatly. Thanks for taking the time to read this.


Posted with LifeCast

No comments: